Sunday, June 15, 2014

BOLO

Thought i would share this brand to be on the lookout for. I honestly hadn't heard of this brand until i picked it up at the Goodwill Outlet and my mom said it was a good brand. So anyways, Check out this top:

It is by CITRON SANTA MONICA
It had a lot going for it from the get go-- interesting print, 100% silk, and plus sized




 I purchased this top for about .86
It is selling on ebay for.....
49.99 F/S

Check out the completeds for this brand
NOT TOO SHABBY! DEFINITELY NOW ON MY BOLO LIST! 

3 comments:

  1. Definitely a brand to be on the look out for. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome find! I'll be adding it to my BOLO list as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip. I look for silk items all the time. Good brands means $$$.

    ReplyDelete