Saturday, June 7, 2014

A few fave finds from the goodwill oulet

I'm hoping to really get in gear and get listing next week. Hope to do at least 100 listings. Here are a few of my favorite finds from the goodwill outlet this week


Pier one vase... keeping this one. 


Vintage cinderella pillow case
Any idea on the year of this??

I cannot find any other cinderella items that are similar.. any ideas on age etc?

I also got two brand new bath and body works candles that retail for 20$ each. I will be keeping those as well.
It was a pretty slow day. Hopefully the garage sales this weekend will be better!

9 comments:

  1. Something to keep in mind in case you change your mind on the candles, if they are discontinued, you might get more than retail price. I've done this with two of their candles with the retail price clearly photographed. Bidding went over that price by $10-$15.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea! I will have to look them up! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  2. Wish I could help on the pillow case. Looks vintage. Could be valuable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kimberly. Be sure to check to see if the candles are discontinued. I would just list the pillowcase as vintage Disney and not worry about a year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible that the pillowcase is hand sewn (Just thought I'd throw it out there. )? Not that would take away from it's uniqueness, really cute item!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure the Cinderella fabric is feedsack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! Thanks. I googled Cinderella feedsack and found it!

      Delete
  6. Awesome finds! I'm DYING to go back to the outlet! Wish I lived closer to one!
    Score on the pillowcase! I hope it brings you a fortune!

    ReplyDelete